Power Equipment Trade has announced finalists for the 2014 GIE+EXPO Dealers Choice Awards, voted on by lawn and garden dealers in the weeks leading up to GIE+EXPO in Louisville, Ky. October 22-24, and also on-site during the show. The Dealers Choice Awards feature top innovative products on display at GIE+EXPO, North America’s biggest lawn and garden equipment event, in five categories: Accessory/Attachment, Business Management Services, Handheld, Industrial/Engine and Wheeled.
Dealers: vote on-line prior to GIE+EXPO 2014 by clicking on:
All dealers participating in the voting are entered in a $100 cash giveaway drawing. (Only 1 completed ballot per computer) While at the show, dealers can vote in person at the Power Equipment Trade Booth #9038.
Winners of the Dealers Choice Awards will be announced on Friday October 24 at 2 p.m. in the Dealer Resources Pavilion at GIE+EXPO. Here are the 2014 Power Equipment Trade GIE+EXPO Dealers Choice Awards finalists:
• Accessory/Attachment—B3C Fuels Mil-Spec Ethanol Shield; Briggs & Stratton Advanced Fuel Treatment Formula; K 100 Fuel Treatment; TopSaw Tool Chain Saw Pocket Tool; Trillium CheckSpark
• Business Management Services—ARI New OPE Web Site Platform; c-Systems Infinity version 6.0; Ideal Computer Systems version 8.7; Nizex Lizzy Business Management System
- Handheld—Echo CS-590 Timber Wolf Chain Saw; Efco DS 2400 D Multifunction Brushcutter; Husqvarna 536LiHD60x Hedge Trimmer; Oregon BL300 Blower; Stihl Cutquik TSA 230
• Industrial/Engine—Billy Goat SC180H Hydro Sod Cutter; Ditch Witch SK750 Mini Skid Steer; Kohler KDW1003 Engine; Subaru EH99 Engine; Ventrac Sidewalk Drop Spreader
• Wheeled—Altoz XC Z Mowers; Earth & Turf Compost Spreader; Mean Green Stalker with Blower; Spyker Power Seeder; Wright Mfg. Redesigned Stander ZK
For more information, contact PET at 334-834-1170; email Managing Editor Dan Shell at [email protected]; visit poweret.com or gie-expo.com