At The Rental Show 2018, held in New Orleans, La. Generac introduced its new Generac Pro line of rugged power equipment designed and engineered specifically for commercial users and rental applications. The new assortment, under the Generac Pro brand, will consist of the following products:
• XC Series portable generators (6500 and 8000 W)
• XD5000E diesel-fueled portable generator
• 3800 PSI belt drive pressure washer (3.2 GPM)
• Walk-behind field and brush mowers with 26-in. and 30-in. cut
• Tow-behind field and brush mower with a 44-in. deck
• Walk-behind trimmer with a 22-in. cutting width
• 60-in. power grader
• 34-ton hydraulic wood splitter with a road tow kit
• Chipper/shredder with a road tow kit
• Stump grinder
• Trash and semi-trash water pumps
• Towable backhoe with a 12-in. bucket
• Powerwagon with an 8.0-cu.ft. bucket and 800-lb. hauling capacity
Many of the products under the Generac Pro banner are powered by the company’s G-Force engine, originally designed by Generac specifically for generator applications and first introduced on the company’s XC Series portable generators.
The Generac Pro line will be supported by Generac’s nationwide network of parts and service providers.