Profitably managing a parts department takes skill and discipline. Join Rex Collins, HBK’s Dealership Industry Group Director, as he leads a live webinar Thursday, April 18, from 11:00 a.m. to noon EST, covering a variety of parts inventory management and control topics, including:
- Stock order performance versus performance efficiency…which metrics matter most?
- Measuring demand to improve profits
- Tips for recovering emergency order expenses and “lost” sales
- Cash chokers: obsolete, aged, non-moving, idle (or non-returnable) parts
- Phase-in/phase-out parameters to consider
- Business math for parts managers
- Managing daily supply (including NS parts), capacity utilization and off-the shelf-fill-rates
- A pricing matrix: will it market your parts profitably?
Even in uncertain times, dealers and their parts managers must consider specific factors in order to increase profitability.
To register, visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1758837471519128076