Once again in 2018, Power Equipment Trade provided live streams of the Dealer Resource Center Workshops during GIE+EXPO, held October 17-19 in Louisville, Ky. Now, watch the recordings of these seminars exclusively on PowerET.com and on the PET YouTube channel. All seven of this year’s sessions have been included in a YouTube playlist.
GIE+EXPO provides dealers with key industry professionals from the Bob Clements team, Equipment Dealers Assn., United Equipment Dealers Assn. and other industry leading companies that provide workshops with topics including tax planning, succession planning, effective parts departments of the 21st century and digital marketing, all geared to help you grow your business.
Topics and workshop presenters include:
• Dealership Succession Planning—Rex Collins, HBK Dealership Industry Group
• The Dos and Don’ts Of Digital Marketing—Chloe Banholzer, ARI Network Services
• Tax Topics—Rex Collins, HBK Dealership Industry Group
• Run Your Business Like A Well-Oiled Machine—Chloe Banholzer, ARI Network Services
• The Sales Department Of The Future—Sarah Hey, Bob Clements International
• Looking To The Future: Business Management Software Panel Discussion—Moderator: Sarah Hey, Bob Clements International
• The Parts Department Of The Future—Bob Clements, Bob Clements International