Share On Social
Walbro Makes Organizational Changes
Walbro, LLC has announced an organizational restructuring build around three autonomous business units—each business unit will have its own operations, engineering, finance, sales, program management and HR functions, and will only rely on Walbro headquarters for top level strategy and overall alignment.
The following changes in executive leadership went into effect January 1, 2021:
- Mike Coyle, who most recently served as Chief Operations Officer, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Fuel Systems.
- Jerry Kibby, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Program Management, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Engine Management.
- Chris Quick, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Global Sales, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Aftermarket Products Group
- Jeff Sensmeier, who most recently served as Vice President of Global Marketing and Business Development, has been appointed as Chief Strategy Officer.
- Brad Roche, who most recently served as Director of R&D, has been appointed as Chief Technical Officer.
- Phil English, who most recently served as VP of information Technology, has been appointed Chief Information Officer.
- William Gaun, who most recently served as VP Human Resources, has been appointed as Chief Human Resources Officer.
Walbro officials are confident this organizational model will allow for more efficient service to customers, allow the business to reach its goals and quickly take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead.
Both on the field and off, there’s no denying all-pro tight end George Kittle is a hard charger. And while he’s never shied away from hard work, the challenge of maintaining his rural acreage…
Altoz, manufacturer of high-performance zero-turn mowers and of the industry’s first tracked riding and stand-on zero-turn mower, has announced Rob Mullins has joined the team as District…
The Stihl National Championship Air Races will feature a demonstration by one of the world’s most unique aircraft—the U.S. Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey. Part plane part helicopter, the Osprey…