Share On Social
Walbro Makes Organizational Changes
Walbro, LLC has announced an organizational restructuring build around three autonomous business units—each business unit will have its own operations, engineering, finance, sales, program management and HR functions, and will only rely on Walbro headquarters for top level strategy and overall alignment.
The following changes in executive leadership went into effect January 1, 2021:
- Mike Coyle, who most recently served as Chief Operations Officer, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Fuel Systems.
- Jerry Kibby, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Program Management, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Engine Management.
- Chris Quick, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Global Sales, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Aftermarket Products Group
- Jeff Sensmeier, who most recently served as Vice President of Global Marketing and Business Development, has been appointed as Chief Strategy Officer.
- Brad Roche, who most recently served as Director of R&D, has been appointed as Chief Technical Officer.
- Phil English, who most recently served as VP of information Technology, has been appointed Chief Information Officer.
- William Gaun, who most recently served as VP Human Resources, has been appointed as Chief Human Resources Officer.
Walbro officials are confident this organizational model will allow for more efficient service to customers, allow the business to reach its goals and quickly take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead.
Weighing in decidedly on the side of those who want to see more DIY repair options for consumers, the Biden Administration in early July issued an executive order directing the Federal Trade…
The Manufacturing Institute (MI)—the workforce development and education partner of the National Assn. of Manufacturers—announced it will recognize Trasa Coffil, business process analyst,…
The Northeast Equipment Dealers Assn. (NEDA), on behalf of Connecticut equipment dealers, is pleased to report that the legislators have passed and Gov. Ned Lemont has signed CT SB264 into…