Share On Social
Walbro Makes Organizational Changes
Walbro, LLC has announced an organizational restructuring build around three autonomous business units—each business unit will have its own operations, engineering, finance, sales, program management and HR functions, and will only rely on Walbro headquarters for top level strategy and overall alignment.
The following changes in executive leadership went into effect January 1, 2021:
- Mike Coyle, who most recently served as Chief Operations Officer, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Fuel Systems.
- Jerry Kibby, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Program Management, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Engine Management.
- Chris Quick, who most recently served as Senior Vice President of Global Sales, is now Executive Vice President of Walbro and President of Walbro Aftermarket Products Group
- Jeff Sensmeier, who most recently served as Vice President of Global Marketing and Business Development, has been appointed as Chief Strategy Officer.
- Brad Roche, who most recently served as Director of R&D, has been appointed as Chief Technical Officer.
- Phil English, who most recently served as VP of information Technology, has been appointed Chief Information Officer.
- William Gaun, who most recently served as VP Human Resources, has been appointed as Chief Human Resources Officer.
Walbro officials are confident this organizational model will allow for more efficient service to customers, allow the business to reach its goals and quickly take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead.
Makita is continuing its commitment to future growth in the U.S. market with the purchase of 80 acres in Georgia. The land, located northeast of Atlanta in Hall County, is the target for…
VP Racing Fuels, Inc., a global leader in performance fuels, lubricants and additives, has announced the appointment of James McVey to Business Development to focus on the OEM business. “James…
For over 25 years, USA TODAY Sports has partnered with the National Assn. of Basketball Coaches (NABC) to produce a weekly ranking of the top 25 NCAA Division I men’s basketball teams: The…